Commercial & Food Sites
A commercial site at the Bega Show is a great way to promote your business, make sales, meet the community. Sites are available in the Pavilion [Zone J] or in dedicated zones around the Showground.
Please refer to the site map and download the Site descriptions document below to identify which site/s you might be interested in.
We can’t guarantee your 1st choice as sites are primarily allocated on a 1st come basis, with Show Society discretion to make changes on a commercial or safety basis. The booking process will allow you to identify the sites remaining available at time of booking.
3 x 3M sites [A to E, & H to J] are $180, includes power and water access fee.
6 x 3M sites are $290, includes power and water access fee
Back fence zone F is $180 for 6 x 3M sites.
Zone G- $100 for a 3×3 site, or $180 for a double site [ 6 x 3m ]- eg G1 & G2
All food preparation sites pay an additional $40 waste and utility levy.
Extra power and 3 Phase power MAY be available on request. Contact us here.
FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY – TASTE & TALENT NIGHT 10 EXCLUSIVE FOOD VAN SITES just $100
It is important to note that the BEGA AP & H Society reserves the right to deny any applications.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN – full payment is required at time of booking. Once you have completed the steps below the system will take you directly to where you can purchase your preferred site and make payment.
All applicants must:
- read and sign all necessary documentation (see links below)
- UPLOAD HERE a copy of your Public Liability insurance [ minimum $20 million] (hobbyists earning under $20,000 will be covered by insurance provided by the Agricultural Shows’ Association)
- complete the Site Induction package and
- agree to return at the time of the show to the Bega Show Secretary signed acknowledgements [vendor and staff] of pages 1 &2 of this induction
- FOOD VENDORS must also purchase the $40 utility waste levy
- Taste & Talent vendors only – please see info above – no extra levy required and setup and pack-up times are different to documentation. You are still required to sign and return all documentation, noting different timings.
- Camping available – please add it to your cart when purchasing your site – $16.95/night.
Download, read, complete & sign as required
Commercial space updated instructions
WHS 01 General Induction for Site Holders
WHS 02 Accident Incident Report
WHS 03 Follow up to WHS 02 Assessment & action
WHS 04 Supplementary Induction material for Stallholders
WHS 05 Indemnity Form Bulk Waiver
GET IN TOUCH
If you wish to discuss your requirements please contact us.